Our purpose is to:
- Serve as a living and united testimony of Messiah within our Jewish community in the UK and to be a strong testimony to Messianic Judaism as the full revelation of Inspired Scripture, both to our Jewish people and to the wider believing community.
- Encourage a Messianic lifestyle for all within our Jewish community.
- Combat anti-Semitism and anti-Israelism.
- Repudiate any form of theology which seeks to undermine the central role and calling of Israel as the people of God, and the centrality of Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah.
- Advance the spiritual growth, welfare and Biblical knowledge of all members, including their respective children and young people.
- Spearhead the spiritual revival of our Jewish people and the renewing of Judaism.
- Support the nation and people of Israel.
- Support the wider Messianic Jewish movement in the UK.
- Support, develop, teach and encourage future leaders of the movement.
The following shall be eligible for membership of Adat Yeshua Messianic Synagogue:
- Jewish people (either by birth or conversion – gerim) of good moral character, who have made a confession of faith in Messiah Yeshua in accordance with the complete Jewish Scriptures;
- Those who recognise God’s historic and ancient calling both to our people and to the nations, and who identify with the vision of Adat Yeshua;
- Those who recognise and accept the designated leadership as established by God for the building up of, and service to, this Synagogue;
- Those who will promote the peace, unity and community of Adat Yeshua both in word and deed.
- Those who support and endorse this congregation’s affiliation to the UBMS as the regulatory body for Messianic Jewish movement in the UK and internationally.
- Those who have succesfully completed the Gateway Course for conversion/ membership, and have undergone Brit Milah and immersion (if required).